Saturday, January 21, 2006


Here is the FINISHED Diamond and Webs (I think that's the right name) Shawl from Vogue (I think it was Fall 05 or Winter 05, am too lazy to get up and make sure). This was truly my first FO of 2006, but I just now got around to putting it up. This day was the day I brought it to work to give it to my co-worker.....and the day after another friend had said "Will you make me one?" What can you say to that except "Of course?" Below are close-ups so you can see what this actually looks like. Let me know what you think! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

amylovie said...

Your shawl is AMAZING. Bravo!!!!

dulcedosa said...

You must be some kind of arch angel or something for doing all the frickin' lace work and you GAVE IT AWAY! OH MY GAWD!@ *&#&A%9Q( Gurrlll...you is a good one. *hmph*

OH BY THE WAY! Excellent work. *secretly coveting the shawl*
Can you send a sista the pattern?