Thursday, March 03, 2011

Finiuary Round Up!

Alright, there has been some silence from me lately.

Well, that's been for a lot of reasons. I've been trying to get a lot of the initial stuff for the wedding straightened out, for one. And, well, like it or not, I am very well employed in this crappy economy, which is incredibly lucky. I try to make sure that I don't squander this luck by not doing my job - and let's face it, I have work-a-holic tendencies.


But do you want to know another reason why I haven't been around? I've been too busy DOING my crafts instead of writing about them!

So, here's what I did in February, with pictures of the things I didn't previously post:

  • 2 pairs of baby booties
  • 1 sweater (tangled yoke - and I DID wear it to Stitches!)
  • 1 weaving project - a scarf
  • 3 hats (cotton)
  • 2 bumps of crown mountain (they were both half bumps) plied and set
  • 1 cowl
Total: 8 finished items, 2 finished yarns.
sweater and scarf were for me, so that's a selfish index of  25%, up from last month's selfish index of 14%. We're going the right way!

    And now, the pictures!

    First, the hats:



    Then the finished yarn!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Your tangled yoke was beautiful! It looked super cozy!