Monday, March 26, 2007


Can you see the cable? (hint, it runs down the middle) Can you see the "chevrons?" They are the little stripies down the sides. This is the beginning of a sock from IK, Fall 2006 issue called Father and Son Socks. I am doing the father size, although I am going to try to alter it from a 9.5 Mens to a 12 mens - wish me luck. The yarn is a dream - I would write it down if I remembered the brand. Not to worry, however, I purchased enough to also knit myself two pairs of knee socks - if I ever make it through my backlog of projects................ I just hope the person who these socks are for enjoys them. This is my first pair of patterned socks (as in, not plain stockinette), and I am enjoying making them immensely!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's a cute little cable!