Friday, April 23, 2010

STOP! Update time

(you know, as in Hammer time? Oh forget it, I was a child in the 80s and 90s, I can't be held responsible for my references)


Whoa?! Another post in the same week? I am unstoppable! Amazing! Brilliant!.......or just having a really hard time focusing this afternoon after being up to all hours working most nights this week and concentrating so hard this morning at work that my brain tried to leak out my ears. Either way.


I have been informed that my new Ribby Cardi, which had gone to visit Aunti Jasmin of the Better Than Yarn Blog, is now being held hostage after Ms. Gigi so thoughtfully put in the zipper for me. Hostage! As in, I can't have it back unless I go visit....which I'm pretty much ok with, I mean my little doggie neice and nephew live there. And I need to get my Elphie skritches in to feel right. I'm hoping I'll be able to show said Ribby Cardi to you in the near future. Man, I need to find my camera. It's true that I am looking to upgrade and get a new camera altogether, but right now I would be willing to settle for finding the old one and getting my dubai pictures off of it and up on here.


What else? Well, not much except that I have been working a lot. I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend where I get a chance to go to the plant nursery, garden a little, and then knit and spin to my little evil black shriveled heart's content. What are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

Jasmin said...

OR!

Your BFF/Hostage negotiator could take pics of you in your sweater with her fancy schmancy camera. :)