Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Miss Kalendar's Trip to Florida


Hello Everyone. Normally, I try to post things around when t hey happen, but I've been busy at work and then I lost my camera with all of the pictures in it. Luckily, the camera has been found. Not so luckily, I am home sick with the flu (again). But this does afford me the ability to catch up on my posts - and it's a good thing, too, because a lot has happened. First, my trip to Florida to visit my grandparents. Grandma just got out of surgery, and my mother and I went to help.

Featured at right are the daily Plate 'O Fruit that Grandfather takes an hour or more each morning to cut. Every person is required to eat their share.

Next is his Portrait of Che. This explains so much about the old man.....

Lastly, a picture of the patriarch, himself, pretending to have a heart attack over the price of red peppers at the grocery store.

No comments: